Simple Sage Butter Pasta
Updated: Apr 3
Serving Size: 2 hearty servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
I grow and dry sage all year long, just so I have it to use whenever I make this recipe! You’ll notice that there are only two pasta recipes in this book. That’s because I am not a pasta easter; so seriously, these recipes are that good – take my word for it! When cooking this recipe do not shy away from adding vegan parmesan or more butter. This is not a healthy meal, but it is hearty, delicious, and good for the soul! It’s extremely easy to make with limited ingredients and I know you’re going to love it.
· 10-12 ounces of pasta
· Salt & pepper to taste
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· 2 tablespoons vegan butter
· About 20 fresh sage leaves
· Vegan Parmesan (optional)
· Cherry tomatoes (optional)
· Deep Sauce Pan
· Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, cook your pasta until al dente.
· Meanwhile, add butter and sage in a saucepan with minced garlic, you want to brown the butter on medium heat until the sage shrivels.
· Drain your pasta and add to your saucepan, toss, coating all your pasta in the delicious brown butter, garlic, and sage mix.
· To serve, you can serve as is or top with cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese!